28 weeks!

Wow! That is me now officially in my third trimester now and on the countdown =) eeeeee!

I’m still doing good – the heartburn is getting slightly worse and I have had to grin and bare taking the gaviscon liquid stuff for it. It is begining to keep me awake at night and making me feel slightly sick =( ugh!

Plus Jack is becoming more active at night time and likes to kick me in the rib cage – the joys. But I have to admit I love it when he moves – im paranoid when I cant feel him move or when he is sleeping lol

I’m begining to get a waddle when i walk and find it uncomfortable to sit down and get back up again – even though my bump isn’t huge it is still getting in the way. And oh god im running to the bathroom what feels like every 5 mins as my bladder cant stay full for long.

See people don’t tell you all these things when you hear about people being pregnant as it would put most off lol =) (joke)

People are telling me that having a little boy is going to so much fun and to be honest I cant wait. My mother has been going nuts and been buying lots of clothes etc. Will post a pick of everything soon. Going to be washing them and putting them in wee drawers over the next few weeks after we paint the nursery.

Can wait to have a little girl 😉 already planning that in my head – dont want to give Lee a heart attack just yet seeing as little Jack isn’t even born yet!!! =D

~x~

10 Responses to 28 weeks!

1. Mimi April 3, 2009 at 8:43 pm #

Oh man, sounds just like my pregnancy!! The last trimester was SO AWFUL! 🙁 I slept whenever the heart burn was not waking me up and by the time I had the baby I was SO glad to get it out. It’s like the third trimester prepares you for having the baby, you don’t feel nostalgic about having a baby in your tummy anymore– you just want it OUT! Anyway, good luck! Waddling is cute on pregnant women, don’t forget that! 😀

• Miss Fee April 4, 2009 at 10:06 am #

@Mimi
      Thanks =) yeah I am getting to the get him out stage especially at night!

2. Jacklyn April 4, 2009 at 3:30 am #

yes, waddling is very cute 🙂 my husband wants only one kid, I may have mentioned, but I want more than one so that we don’t have ‘only child syndrome’ to deal with. Greedy kids suck. At the same time, I don’t know if I want to have the heartburn, aches, pains, late night feedings, diapers etc all over again.

We’ll just have to see I guess.

• Miss Fee April 4, 2009 at 10:06 am #

@ Jacklyn
      I’m the same – would be happy with 2 so we don’t have “only child syndrome” as well =)
      Mind you all the heartburn aches pains and stuff will be all worth in the end, its giving birth that I’m scared about now lol

3. Cecelia April 6, 2009 at 4:36 pm #

I’m not sure that I agree with you that you don’t hear about all the bad things about being pregnant.. I think I hear them all the time, but I just don’t listen, because I think giving birth/being pregnant is something so beautiful it could never be ruined. Obviously I’ve never tried it myself 😉

4. Kelly April 7, 2009 at 1:10 am #

congrats on making it to your third trimester.

5. Emz April 7, 2009 at 9:29 pm #

I think I would find pregnancy completely weird – to feel someone inside you, kicking you? Eek! I have been thinking about it… no longer been a teenager means I need to start having a loose plan about those sorts of things! But… I’m not sure. Would need to find a man first! *laughs*

Well I hope Jack keeps kickin’ you – I can imagine how important it is to feel him there!

(*despair, as per usual! – Can I stop doing this now? Looks yucky. :-P)

• Miss Fee April 8, 2009 at 8:00 am #

Yeah I have agree its weird but still amazing =) and you can stop with the *despair =)

6. Amber April 8, 2009 at 1:25 pm #

One of my friends is pregnant. She got nervous about her baby not moving too. You’re almost done!

7. Jeanine April 8, 2009 at 4:06 pm #

I’ve been at the uncomfortable night stage for a while in my pregnancy. Being my 4th child I’m a lot bigger, and in general I think he will be a bigger baby than my others.

Night time sucks for sleeping, or even just trying to rest and relax…

Good ol’ heartburn, I don’t get it much during this pregnancy – I did with my girls, both my boys its Acid Reflux all the time 🙁 not so fun.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes